1P+N, RCBO, B, C curve, ETM7RF, Residual Current Breaker with Over-Current protection, plug in
ETM7RF series RCBO are applicable to the low-voltage terminal distribution in the industry, civil building such as home and residence, energy, communication, infrastructure, lighting distribution system or motor distribution and other fields. They provide leakage protection, short-circuit protection, overload protection, and isolation protection, which can protect the human from hurting caused by leakage of current, at the main while they can protect the circuit and appliances from the secondary accident caused by overload and short circuit.
ETM7RF series RCBO is in complied with IEC 61009-1standard.
The breaking capacity of ETM7RF is 10KA, or 6KA
The tripping type of short circuit is B, C curve.
The rated current is 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A, 40A. The rated current is related to different area using for example one pole 10 to 16 ampere is normally used for lighting, 20 ampere to 33 ampere is normally used for kitchen and bathroom area, also used for air conditioner and other equipment.
The sensitivity current of Residual Current, or Earth Leakage tripping is 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, while 10mA and 30mA is mainly used in circuit of bath room and kitchen to protect the human from electric shock.
The tripping type of Residual current is AC or A class. AC class Tripping is ensured for sinusoidal, alternating currents, whether they be quickly applied or slowly increase . A class Tripping is ensured for sinusoidal, alternating residual currents as well as for pulsed DC residual currents, whether they be quickly applied or slowly increase .
Rated voltage: 230V/ 240V ( Phase & Neutral)
There is a position indicator equipped on the products, Red is on, Green is off.
The RCBO terminals are IP20 protection which is designed for finger and hand touch safe to keep the safety during installation.
The ETM7RF RCBO can work reliably in harsh environment, in ambient temperature from -25°C to 55°C.
The electrical life can be up to 8000 operations and mechanical life up to 20000 operations, while the IEC requirement is only 4000 operations and 10000 operations.
The mounting type of terminals is plug in type on input side, and wiring type on output side.
What is RCBO?
RCBO stands for Residual Current Breaker with Over-Current protection. The RCBO combines the functionality of an MCB and RCD/RCCB. When there is a current leakage, the RCBO trips the entire circuit. Consequently, internal magnetic/thermal circuit breaker components can trip the electronic device when the circuit is overloaded.
1. Residual Current, or Earth Leakage - Occurs when there is an accidental break in a circuit through poor electrical wiring or DIY accidents such as drilling through a cable when mounting a picture hook or cutting through a cable with the lawn mower. In this instance the electricity must go somewhere and choosing the easiest route travels through the lawnmower or drill to the human causing electric shock.
2. Over-Current takes two forms:
a. Overload - Occurs when too many devices are in use on the circuit, drawing an amount of power which exceeds the capacity of the cable.
b. Short Circuit - Occurs when there is a direct connection between the live and neutral conductors. Without the resistance provided by the normal circuit integrity, electrical current rushes around the circuit in a loop and multiplies the amperage by many thousand times in just milliseconds and is considerably more dangerous than Overload.
Whereas an RCCB is designed solely to protect against earth leakage and an MCB protects only against over-current, an RCBO protects against both types of fault.
With our excellent management, strong technical capabilities and strict top quality control techniques, we continue to provide our consumers with trustworthy quality, reasonable price range and excellent suppliers. We intend to be one of your most trusted partners and provide you with high performance residual current circuit breakers, we welcome the opportunity to do business with you and would like to have the honor to attach more details of our products. High performance Chinese residual current circuit breaker switches, we offer a wide range of products in this field. In addition, custom orders are also available. What's more, you will enjoy our high-quality service. In a word, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Welcome to visit our company! For more information, please visit our website. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
At present, this form of leakage protection device is the most widely used. The leakage protection switches on the market are commonly used in the following categories according to their functions:
(1) It only has the function of leakage protection and power-off, and must be used with protective elements such as fuses, thermal relays, and overcurrent relays.
(2) At the same time, it has the function of overload protection.
(3) At the same time, it has overload and short circuit protection functions.
(4) At the same time, it has the function of short circuit protection.
(5) At the same time, it has the functions of short circuit, overload, leakage, overvoltage and undervoltage. The leakage protection socket refers to the power socket that has the ability to detect and judge the leakage current and cut off the circuit. The rated current is generally below 20A, the leakage current is 6-30mA, and the sensitivity is relatively high.